Monday, August 17, 2009

Today is the day!

Oh boy it's Monday. All the things you put off until today and now today is here. A 'to-do' list is so easy when you're creating it on the weekend. Monday I will do everything, I will tie up all loose ends- AND diet! Nothing that can't be accomplished on Monday and now Monday is in your lap.

What's your strategy? I usually reorganize the 'to-do' list. Prioritize! Yeah that's it. Somethings can wait until Tuesday sure. Somethings don't even have to be done I don't know what I was thinking. I know -I'll completely rewrite the 'to-do' list- after all writing is rewriting and there's nothing as lame as an unfinished 'to-do' list laying around. Maybe I could just write down the things as I accomplish them and then cross them off. Is that cheating? Nah it's just a creative approach to a 'to-do' list it's more of an 'accomplished' list yeah sure. I'm rolling now. I'll even use different color ink and paper for my 'accomplished' list. I'll have to go out and buy that so I'll just jot it down on the 'to-do' list to get done. Well let's see if I don't have the paper and ink I guess I could just move on to another project and get on that 'to-do' list when I'm fully prepared with all the tools necessary to complete all tasks.
Hey that wasn't that bad. I guess I'll have another cup of coffee and something sweet. ;)

*Some people have asked me if all of my friends are imaginary. Don't be silly. Not ALL of my friends are imaginary -of course not! Some are just invisible.






No comments:

Post a Comment