Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hell Yell Tuesday!

It's Hell Yell Tuesday!!! What does that mean you ask?! Just a fun little thing I woke up once saying to myself and found it likeably contagious when I told other people about it. It's a battle cry of sorts- just a little mantra to get you through a Tuesday....a day that is glossed over sometimes I believe.

Monday blues, Wednesday hump day, Thursday is Friday eve, then TGIF and weekend.

Hell Yell is all about enthusiasm! There's nothing quite like somebody saying to you 'hell yell' you can do it- go for it!-whatever it may be. A Hell Yell is whoop of support by your fellow being.

Humans can help each other emotionally and Hell Yell is about that. ;)

So give somebody a Hell Yell today and definitely give one to yourself. You can do it Hell Yell you can!!!

Do me a favor send one to me too!!! Help me take this global please!

Have a nice day. Your Uncle Hippie.

chill

www.twitter.com/chilichallis1

No comments:

Post a Comment