Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Secret to life? Got it-maybe.

What is the secret to life? Easy answer: I don't know. Some say life is a continuing game of 'think fast'. I could go with that. Some say it's all about questions, no doubt that's true too. As a writer and lifer in comedy I certainly know the comedic value of a good question. Comedians are constantly or should be at least- questioning EVERYTHING. If you don't have questions perhaps you're not experiencing life as you should. I've always had a thought that you should have a little notebook of questions and keep it with you, simply because we all have found those moments where somebody will say to us "Any questions?"...remove the list and ask them. You never know. I did crack up a tour group once like that. A national park tour guide asked if there were any questions and I removed my list and asked,
"Have you ever gone to work naked and just thought you were dreaming?" He laughed said that he hadn't and we moved on. No harm was done. He did however refrain from asking about questions in my particular group again.

The truth is we're all looking for something and I believe without proper or even improper questions you'll never find it. Becoming clued in on what you're searching for may be the secret to life. Find out what you're looking for and go for it. There that wasn't that bad was it? Secret to life is out! Now we can just get on with it. Perhaps.

**Life is great experience. Try it today!

**The one thing I know about my life is -it has a great cast.

your uncle hippie chill

No comments:

Post a Comment