Monday, August 24, 2009

Cats and Bon Jovi

Discovered my cat is a big Bon Jovi fan. He walked into my room where the TV was showing an appearance of Bon Jovi and he was riveted...you know as much as a cat CAN be riveted. I think the attention span of a cat is the only attention span that ranks behind that of a crack/meth head.
Anyway he's a big fan and so kudos to Bon Jovi. He (the cat) should show me as much consideration with his attentiveness. Not a chance.

**I was at my friend's house the other day and his cat was so ornery with me and so aloof I could have sworn he was my cat.

**My cat has a unique way of playing the game of fetch. You throw the ball and he goes to the litter box, then has a snack and some water, lays around for a short time while cleaning himself and then well I can't remember- I'm usually napping myself by then. Anyway somehow later that evening he ends up with the ball and all his well.

**My friends call my cat 'unner'. Because he's always unner the table, unner the couch, unner the bed, unner your feet...you get the idea.

**My cat is afraid of thunder and lightening. He always trys to hide under the bed during storms. That's a bit of a problem...because that's my hiding place during storms.

**I've learned so much from my rescued pals I'm beginning to wonder who rescued who. ;)

"I don't eat animals and they don't eat me!..." a song a long long time ago in a place far far away

Uncle Hippie...chill

No comments:

Post a Comment