Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins, clocks and stuff.

Halloween approaches. Anybody heard my voice on Bob and Tom lately? They usually play some old CD versions of my stuff I did for them in the studio about Halloween. Nice to know after 20 years or it still holds up. ;)

I wish I could remember my last 'trick or treat' night as a kid. I just can't and that is a shame.

I use to love the song 'Monster Mash' by Bobby Boris Pickett ...still do I guess. Looked it up on YouTube the other night.

Halloween...gateway to Thanksgiving and then the big Christmas shopping, dreaming, partying, you know the general angst filled season begins. Yikes -I think I will carve a pumpkin real slow today and stretch out Halloween as long as I can. Oh god I have to get candy!!!! You gotta have candy!!!! Oh boy, the holiday stress has already arrived I guess. ;)

Gotta turn back the clocks this weekend too. At least that's like an extra hour. Which of course you use up finding and turning all of your clocks back! No rest for the wicked. Wicked? Oh yeah Halloween. Have a fun one and keep it safe for the kids annnnd yourself. Look out for each other.

Have a nice day. :)

chill aka Uncle Hippie

www.twitter.com/chilichallis1
www.myspace.com/chilichallis
www.standupschool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment