Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chance to Learn Stand up comedy and writing. Special offer.

Heads up my funny friends new and old! If you're a comedian, comedy writer or just want to know more about writing humor/jokes for TV, cartoonists, radio and stand up act you might be interested in this offer.

I am moving more and more into the teaching/..coaching of comedy writers and standups through online methods. Many already know about my standup coaching videos online and have taken advantage of that. I have found this to be very effective in helping new and experienced people gain valuable knowledge and assistance in their careers and so now I want to do even more.
Bottom line is this: An experiment in teaching of performing and writing.
As of today I am offering (and you heard it here first) my private coaching service for 4 weeks for $199. That's it. One payment of $199 will get you my personal private online coaching on stand up and comedy writing etc for 4 weeks.

The going rate for private pro coaching is any where around $799 minimum and up to thousands of dollars for 4 to 6 weeks. However if you contact me within this week I am selecting no more than 5 people to receive this special private coaching deal.

The process willl consist of at least 4 weeks of online help (exchange of emails and documents etc) to assist with expansion of ideas, writing, joke refinement-punchup, act structure, as well as audio/video critiquing. During this of course I will be willing to do Q&A to answer any of your questions about how to get started in a professional writing career and or further your stand up experience.

Video conferencing also offered.

Payment plan: I offer Paypal and of course will accept check and or money order.

Again I'm sorry but only the first 5 people confirming with me will get this deal right now. Let me hear from you via email, twitter DM or Myspace message. This is your chance to hire a pro writer and headlining comedian to focus on you, your writing and your act.

Thanks and have a nice day. Uncle Hippie -Chili Challis comedyink@aol.com - www.twitter.com/chilichallis1

Ps Have a writer in the family? I will consider offering this for a holiday gift as well. Can start training in January. Great for salesmen and women too. Funny sells and endears

No comments:

Post a Comment