Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Public Health Care sorta.

The medical field is all about the money isn't it? I recently went to a doctor's office and the first thing he examed was my wallet!

I know I have to get into better shape, I pulled a muscle the other day opening a bag of 'Dorito's'!

I've tried diets before...everything to be frank. 'Weight Watcher's' - 'Slimfast' - 'Poverty' - all of the really good ones and still I can be too heavy.

Everywhere they remind you of your health. Have you walked around a mall lately? In most malls today you can check your weight, your blood pressure, even your heart rate. I was in a mall recently and I didn't buy a thing but I got a complete physical. And I think I'm pregnant I'm not sure if I read this one machine correctly.

I tried this Atkins diet once where you could eat all the meat and drink all the alcohol you wanted. I loved it. I lost over 20lbs in one year....and my driver's license for two!

Have a nice day! :)

Uncle Hippie chill

http://www.standupschool.com/
www.twitter.com/chilichallis1
www.myspace.com/chilichallis

No comments:

Post a Comment