Monday, October 5, 2009

Later!

Gosh I hate doing things late. I hate writing my blog late or being late for a show or any kind of appointment. Have you ever known these people that are always late...they have absolutely zero problem with getting things done past the due date or arriving somewhere late as a robbed stage coach. I'm just not wired like that and I have no reason- it's just me. It's the way I work...maybe I'm wrong but I'll betcha more times than not I'll be on time to be wrong.

Funny how often you look at your watch when you're late. Man o man time soars when you're late. Whoever wrote 'time flies' when you're having fun' should have also said and 'when you're late too'!!!. You start to feel lessor or something. You imagine all kinds of things going wrong because you're late. There's never a proper excuse for being late either...nobody ever listens to your excuse...all they see is that FINALLY you're there and now you're mumbling something about traffic or a UFO or whatever- they just don't care.

Some things it's easier to be late for...lunch or dinner is one thing...a show or theater date ouch- dead man!

So I'm late with the blog and it's bad and I'm sorry. It was traffic and a UFO or something. At least cell phones have made it easier to report in that you are going to be late...and of course harder to hide when you are running late. I loathe the "..you're late!"... phone call.

Well that's about it. I'm late with the blog and so the blog was about being late. I'm not above doing what's easy.

If you're late always arrive smiling!

Have a nice day. :)

your chill Uncle Hippie

www.twitter.com/chilichallis1
www.myspace.com/chilichallis
www.standupschool.com



No comments:

Post a Comment