Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm back!

Hey bros and sistas!

After a short hiatus to pitch a service here I am now back to write ramblings and rants again.

I am preparing to go to Kansas for a weekend of shows this week. (no Dorothy and Toto jokes please) Have been at this venue before and it's pretty ok. The hardest part of this gig is just the traveling. The shows are a piece of cake.

I have been caring for two little pooches this past week, actually three but two are under my direct responsibilty ;) Gracie and Lulu have been my constant companions as I go through the daily grind....let them out...let them in....feed them...give them treats....pet them, groom them...pay attention to them....yikes! Did I mention I also have a couple of cats to take care of? Oh yeah! So throw in litter box patrol too to the mix. :(

Ah all for a good cause and the sweet little things give back plenty in the way of entertainment. lol
Watching over my pets is much better than watching TV anyday! I think that would make a great reality show....men taking care of a house full of pets!!!

It's all good karma I guess OM!

Take care of pets & yourselves my friends. And have a nice day! :)

Uncle Hippie...chill.

www.twitter.com/chilichallis1
www.myspace.com/chilichallis
www.standupschool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment