Friday, September 4, 2009

Positive attitude is life changing.

Attitude is everything- I sincerely believe that. The proper attitude is key in performing, all facets of communication and life itself. You have to possess attitude if not for anything but yourself. Being in touch with the in's and out's of your attitude is being in touch with YOU.

It's always been strange to me that you hear constantly while growing up that you should think for yourself and so when you do those same people then exclaim you have an attitude. No doubt they're referring to a bad attitude and to me that's a whole other thing. Of course you can have a bad attitude due to past experiences with pain and personal wounds I understand that, however there is such a thing as a great attitude, an understanding attitude, a nurturing attitude, a go get'em attitude etc etc

I've always been told I have a hippie attitude. I suppose that means laid back attitude and a sense of responsibility of things and people beyond my immediate world kind of attitude. I can live with that.

Wanna have fun? Pick out a certain day and tell yourself no matter what you are going to have a great attitude. Make it an affirmative Friday! or Great attitude Tuesday! or even motivated Monday!! lol
You will have very good results, I've done this many times in my life as a comedy writer and stand up comedian. Attitude has been my kick in the pants to get going in a successful way for many years and now is a way of life.

Attitude works wonders also in communication' - it's persuasive and catching. Ever talk to somebody that is full of great attitude...you can't fight them- they're convincing and find good in all circumstances...that's the kind of human energy that is very powerful.

Get all Dale Carnegie on somebody's ass today it will feel good! lol

Have a nice day...and weekend too!

peace,
Uncle Hippie chill

www.twitter.com/chilichallis1
www.myspace.com/chilichallis
http://www.standupschool.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment