Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Aren't we all sometimes?

Ever heard the old saying 'ignorance is no excuse'? Who is that for exactly? Are the ignorant helped by such a saying? If they are then are they so ignorant after all? Should we update the saying to 'totally unfounded ignorance is no excuse either'?!!

My guess is 'ignorance is no excuse' is just a way of warning 'don't use the old I didn't know crap'.

Of course I don't think it takes a genius comedy mind to factor in that the truly ignorant probably aren't going to be helped by such as saying because ...well, that's not how the ignorant roll.

The dictionary gives the definition of ignorant as somebody that is uncultivated, uncultured, unenlightened, uninformed, unread, (anybody else visualizing certain family members?!!) unschooled, untrained, unintellectual, unwitting....unon and unon and unon.

I wanna help some people I come in contact with once in a while so I'd like to go on record as declaring right here and now that being an 'imbecilic bird.brain is no excuse'!
... 'mindless moron is no excuse'! ... 'obtuse thick or oblivious' is no excuse;!!! Not even if you are
...'naively shallow- NO excuse' ok ok for now that's it...however I maintain the right to amend this 'no excuse law' to include the 'witless'.

I rest my ignoRANT. ;)

Have a nice day. :)

Uncle Hippie chill

www.twitter.com/chilichallis1
www.myspace.com/chilichallis
www.standupschool.com




No comments:

Post a Comment