Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Enduring interruptions.

It's the age of interruptions I guess. People interrupt MTV acceptance speeches and even the President of the United States giving a speech to Congress. Being a stand up comedian I get interrupted all the time even if it's just by somebody enjoying my show. Who hasn't been interrupted these days? Interruptions are a fact of life. This blog is interrupting your day...except perhaps you allowed it by taking the time to deal with my interruption.


lol...I was just interrupted by my gal and a news story while I was drafting my interruption of your day. That's true. Jeez!


I guess it's not that we're interrupted it's how we deal with it. It's hard to factor in time for interruptions because you never know when they're going to happen...that's why they're called interruptions huh?


The dictionary says an interruption is 'an interference'. Not to be confused with an interception...that's a good thing in football unless of course it was your quarterback that was interrupted by an interception and so the offense's plan was interfered with.


I think that's why we have patience...thank goodness for patience...it helps us deal with all these interruptions, interferences and interceptions of our time and space and gives us a capacity to endure them. Viva la patience! Whoever invented it was right on and something tells me in the coming age we're gonna need a lot more of it.


Have a nice day. :)


Uncle Hippie chill






No comments:

Post a Comment